Friday, September 12, 2008

My Future

Well..... Let's see, the future? Well in my future you know I will graduate from Childress High School and hopefully I will get a scholarship in Football or Track but I don't really know if that will happen but we will see what God has planned out for me I guess. If I don't get one I will go to a four year college so that way I can be a Track Coach, because track is one of my most favorites sports, I love to run and I would love to teach kids the proper technique of running and how important exercise really is to your body. After college I hope to get married to a Wonderful brown haired, brown eyed woman that I will Love to an outstanding extent. :) I hope to have at-least two kids, Hopefully they will be a Beautiful little Girl and a Handsome little Boy. They will grow up to be very Athletic and if not I will break down and cry lol jk, no-matter if my kids are Athletic or not I will still Love them with and Un-controllable passion. As for my kids names, my boys name will be Kayden and my little girls name will be Gracie, but thats only if the mother of my kids wants them like that, because we all know that mommas try to be the big dog in the household. I wish to watch my wonderful kids grow up and graduate High-school and go off to College to do whatever is that they have a passion for. After my kids are all settled down and having a family of there own I would love to move to Winter-park, Colorado because it is very beautiful down there and I just Love the Mountains.  

No comments: